As we are sure you have heard, we may be forecast some snowy weather this week. If there is heavy snow and/or dangerous icy conditions, Mrs Clovis & Mr Chivers will assess the school site and make a decision on whether to close the school. As the majority of the children travel to school by bus, it will be taken into consideration whether it will be safe for the children to travel to/from school.
If there is an emergency school closure, you will be notified via Parent Mail (SMS) and we will post on the school website if we are closed. You will also be able to check the designated Hampshire site, where we will also report the school closure. You can follow this link: https://www.hants.gov.uk/education/schoolclosures/