At Maple Ridge we aim to:
- Provide opportunities for the staff to further develop their skills and expertise.
- Reward achievement, however small.
- Teach children to reflect on their own actions and successes.
- Be role models in the way in which we behave towards each other.
- Be approachable and accessible to children and their parents.
- Maintain regular contact with parents and keep them informed of their child’s progress.
- Ensure effective teamwork within school and effective partnerships within the community
- Be a centre of expertise providing support to the wider community.