Home Page

Careers at Maple Ridge

We currently have a Parent Governor vacancy for our Governing Body. Please see below a letter that has been sent out to parents, with details of how to apply for the role. If you are a parent of a child who has now left Maple Ridge School, you can still apply for this role if you would like to.



For our current Teaching and Support Staff vacancies please visit the Hampshire Education Jobs Website where you will see them advertised, along with their relevant application forms.


If you have any further queries please contact the School Office.


Thank you